Nuffnang

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Wah you place is very far, can deal nearer?

Seriously, my place at the heart of City is considered far???


Where do you come from?

Oh please, you don't have any right to tell me that my place is far if you are staying in CCK or Pasir Ris or Boon Lay ok? From your place to anywhere else in Singapore is far and that is your own problem.

This is Singapore, how far can it be? 

Don't use it as an excuse to get out of an agreed deal.

Worse are the buyers who expect you to travel to meet them for an item costing just $10 or less. Hello, wake up your idea can? MRT 2 ways easily $2. Left with $8. Then time taken to travel? Might as well give you for free and you come and collect?

"I have to lower my offer to cover my cab fare...."


I have encountered 1 buyer when I was selling a bulky item.
The price listed was $35.

Buyer : Hi where do you stay?
Me : xxx (somewhere in city)
Buyer : Wah so far leh, I stay Sembawang. Can you deliver it to me for free? If not, I can only offer you $20 cos I need to take cab to collect this bulky item from you. 
Me : Aiyoh, so poor thing. Why not you take a cab down to my place and collect, I will give it to you for free. Leave your contact number, I will contact you....
Buyer : Oh really? That's so nice of you! Here's my contact xxxx xxxx. I am free most days.

CCB! You stay ulu Sembawang go anywhere also far lah. And you really believe there is a thing as free lunch? I guess you believe in fairies and elves...

So you thought I really so kind? Of course not lah! I am just baiting for the contact number so that I can blacklist in my phonelist in case of future enquiry from this same idiot! 

In the end, I sold it to Cash Converters for $5. Yes it is low, I feel more shiok.

I'd rather donate to Salvation Army collection bin in Pulau Ubin than to sell at a low price than let such Carousellers get a good deal out of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment